Skip to main content
The Student Recreation Center will be CLOSED on Thursday, July 4th.
For information regarding closures, hour changes, and more, please visit our Facility Impacts page.

Program Questions

Questions about Campus Rec programs and activities are answered below.

What group exercise classes does Campus Recreation offer?

Campus Rec offers both virtual and in-person group exercise options. Check out the Group Fitness page for a full list of options. 

What is the difference between club sports and intramural sports?

Club Sports and Intramural Sports differ based on how much time and money you are willing to invest. For Intramural Sports, you can join for a fee of $12. Club Sports is more costly, but the fees you pay cover the cost of equipment, transportation, tournament entry fees, uniforms and more. 

How do I join Club Sports

There are over 50 Club Sports administered by the West Virginia University Campus Recreation Department. You will need to find your desired Club Sport under our Club Sports page and visit their webpage or contact their leader via email for information on joining.

How do I join Intramural Sports?

You will need to purchase an IM All-Access Pass or a one-time pass. The IM All-Access Pass is $12 for students and $15 for faculty and staff and will provide you with access to any Intramural Sports you would like.  

Are there skiing trips?

Yes, Adventure WV offers many trip options, including skiing.