Skip to main content
WVU Campus Recreation Guest Pass Policies
Daily Guest Passes are $10 and can be purchased at the Front Desk of the Student Recreation Center.
- Must have photo identification
- Must be 18 years or older to sponsor a minor
- Minors cannot purchase their own guest pass
- Maximum of three guests per adult over 18 years of age
- All patrons must pay guest pass fee regardless of age
- Active Students (paying campus fees) and active
Members are permitted to bring guests of any age. There is no charge for children under the age of 5.
There is a limit of 3 guests (unless approved by Membership Services).
- Dependent Members enrolled through their parent’s active membership are permitted
to bring 1 guest (18 years of age or older) per visit
- Members and students must be with guests at all times while utilizing the facility.
STUDENTS / MEMBERS
- Any current student (not paying campus fees), WVU employee, or Approved Affiliate Group employee may purchase a Daily Guest Pass (employee ID Card may be required).