Campus Recreation Guest Pass PoliciesDaily Guest Passes are available to purchase at the Front Desk of the Student Recreation Center or Downtown Fitness Center. Guest passes cost $10/pass. All guests must be sponsored by a current Campus Recreation Member or may self-sponsor if they are eligible to purchase a membership.
- All guests must be sponsored by a current Campus Recreation Member or may self-sponsor if they are eligible to purchase a membership.
- Guest Passes are non-transferable, non-refundable, and valid for one visit only.
- Guests must provide photo identification at the time of Guest Pass purchase.
- A Guest Pass is valid for the current day it is purchased.
- There is a maximum of three (3) guests per member per day.
- All guests must pay the Guest Pass fee of $10 if they are over the age of 2.
- Guests must be 18 years of age to sponsor.
- Campus Recreation Members are responsible for:
- Guests’ behavior and equipment check-out/return
- Remuneration for guests’ lost/broken/damaged equipment
|Daily Guest Pass (1 Visit)||Multi-Visit Guest Pass *(Valid for Active Members Only)|
|$10/pass||$40 for 5 Passes|
*The multi-visit guest pass option is valid for purchase by active members only. Passes do not expire. Passes must be used with active member sponsor only. Sponsor must be present when using pass.