Skip to main content


Q: How do I sign-up for Intramural Sports?

Interested WVU affiliates looking to put a team together for Intramural Sports must first sign up online Dates and times for the meetings may be found on the current Registration Page. Participants must then attend the captain’s meeting for that particular sport, fill out the Intramural Sport Forfeit Agreement Form, pay at the Student Recreation Center front desk (if necessary).

Q: What is the All-Access Pass?

The pass is $12 for all access to all intramural sports all semester long
No team fees!
Play your favorite sport and try others for FREE

Q: What intramural sports are offered for each semester?

Each event taking place during the current semester can be found at WVUGo

Q: Who is eligible to participate in Intramural Sports?

In the fall and spring semesters, students, faculty, staff, and anyone affiliated with WVU are eligible to participate in Intramural Sports and Special Events.

Q: What do I need to participate in Intramural Sports?

All participants must present a valid student or faculty WVU ID before each Intramural Sports game. The WVU ID must remain on-site for the duration of the game.

Q: How can I add players to my roster for a sport?

Up to the your teams third game of the season you can add as many players as you need until you reach the maximum. If after the third week Click “Forms/Player Addition” for step by step instructions on what to do.

Q: What is the maximum number of participants a team may have on their roster?

Intramural Sports has an open-ended roster, which means you may have as many people on your roster as you want. However, a player may not participate on two teams in the same league. A player is allowed to participate on one Co-Rec team while participating in a Men’s or Women’s league.

Q: What kind of situations can I protest?

Only protests based on questions of player eligibility and rule interpretation (when misinterpretation affects the outcome of the game) will be accepted. Protests that challenge judgment calls made by the officials or Intramural Supervisors will not be accepted.

Q: When and where are Intramural Sports games played?

Intramural Sports uses a variety of courts and fields around campus. Basketball and indoor volleyball compete in the Student Recreation Center, flag football uses the Turf and Grass fields located beside the Student Rec Center. Indoor Soccer takes place at Stansbury Hall or Mylan Park, and Bowling occurs at the Mountain Lair Bowling Lanes.

Stay Connected With Campus Recreation