SPINGet a full body workout and burn hundreds of calories while spinning to the beat!
Duration: 45 minutes - 1 hour
View Class Schedule
What to expect: This class is guaranteed to leave you spinning! Experience an intense cardiovascular workout as you spin your way through hills, jumps and flats. During a spin class, cadence ranges between 60 RPM and 110 RPM. Spinning is a great workout for individuals of all fitness levels; participants can change the resistance of the bike according to their fitness level. Each class will vary depending on the instructor's spin style.
- Moisture wicking clothing is recommended.
- Participants should wear comfortable tennis shoes or cycling shoes with SPD clips.
- Padded cycling bottoms are optional, but provide more comfort to participants.
- Heart rate monitors are optional, but may help participants get the most from every workout.
- If you're a first timer, let your instructor know! They can help you get your bike adjusted properly.