Due to WVU's decision to cancel all in-person programming until after winter break the Craft Center will be closed for the foreseeable future. Be sure to check back here for updates, and follow us on Instagram and Facebook to get the most up to date information
Currently the craft center is closed please be sure to check back for updates in the future.
Below is a list of the activities that will be offered by the craft center. At this time no lessons will be offered, the center will be open only for Students/Faculty/Staff to come and create using the skills they already possess with no outside guidance.
- Pottery painting (no clay available)
- Stained Glass
- Glass fusion
Social Distancing Precautions
In order to ensure the safety of all the Craft Center will be limited to only four people at a time when inside. When possible activities will be offered outside in order to increase the number of available spots. For all Craft Center programs the following Guidelines must be observed.
- Masks or other face coverings must always be worn
- Daily Wellness check must be presented by Students/Faculty/Staff upon entry
- Students/Faculty/Staff who have signed up are advised to postpone their visit if they begin experiencing COVID symptoms prior to their appointment
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available
- Students/Faculty/Staff will be encouraged to wash their hands frequently
- All instructions and procedures provided by the manufacture will be followed with regards to the electrostatic sprayer and cleaning solutions for disinfecting equipment appropriately
- Exhaust system over kilns will be operating when the Craft Center is open to maximize air flowing into Craft Center thus maximizing air exchange.