Recreation Center Disc Golf Course
Ever wanted to play Disc Golf? Now's your chance! Campus Recreation has set up a course right outside the Student Recreation Center! Take this chance to test your sills on this course suitable for all levels of play. To start simply access the scorecard which links to course map and will walk you through each hole. Alternatively you can download a printed score card if you like to keep track manually. Please be sure to red the rules below before beginning play as well.
- Please adhere to social distancing requirements by maintaining 6' of distance and wearing a mask
- Clean your disc before and after use
- Disk golf is played like traditional golf, but with disc gold Discs instead of balls and clubs. One throw (stroke) is counted each time the disc is thrown or a penalty is incurred. The goal is to play each hole with the strokes possible. The player with the lowest total strokes for the entire course wins.
- Never throw when players or other park users are within range. Always give park users the right of way. Be aware of your surroundings and environment at all times.
- Do not alter the course in any way